Get started with REDe
To get the most from the site we recommend that you:
- Learn more about the meaning of REDe and our objectives
- Sign up as a member if you have not already done so - it’s free!
Once you have signed up, you will be a member of The Global Health Network community and have access to a range of resources and activities such as
- Writing/commenting on discussion fora, blogs, or articles
- Submitting new articles
- Participate in any eLearning courses, submit their profile for the Professional Membership Scheme, etc.
- Explore the ongoing projects happening in REDe Regional Faculties
- Access free resources, toolkits and recordings of the latest REDe Workshops
- Get involved in Group discussions
- Visit the eLearning tab to access, for example, courses in Arboviruses
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for future resources or improvements to the site, feel free to email the coordinators at email@example.com.